community. Sign Up here
How is the InSync Program different to others?
The InSync approach is based on a deep understanding of the way in which the body and mind have 'learned' addictive behaviour, and how they have become out of balance. It enables you to 'unlearn' these behaviours, as well as support and nurture your system back into a state of healthy balance, free from dependence on any particular substance or behaviour. This complete mind/body approach empowers a person with the knowledge, techniques and support to address any form of addiction; whether mild or severe, recent or long-standing.
The InSync Program does not:
- require any particular belief (such as in a higher power)
- require you to reveal personal information to a group
- use drug replacements (such as methadone or nicotine patches).
- suggest that you identify as an addict (e.g. alcoholic, gambler)
- require or encourage you to attend sessions on an on-going basis
As serious addiction often leads to personal and relationship difficulties, the following InSync programs may also be helpful.