community. Sign Up here
Free yourself from addiction the InSync way
- Do you or a loved one suffer from addiction to a substance or behaviour?
- Is the addiction creating difficulties at home, work, with your health or relationships?
- Do you want to free yourself from addiction, and learn how to move ahead with your life?
Whatever the nature, severity or duration of your addiction, The InSync Freedom from Addiction Program ™ will support you to overcome it and regain the power choose behaviours that support your well-being.
The InSync Freedom from Addiction Program™
The InSync Freedom from Addiction Program is based on a holistic mind/body approach which considers all aspects of a person and their lifestyle. It is a complete mind/body approach. Whether you have substance or behavioural addictions this program can help you.
The InSync approach is gentle but thorough, as it works on the fundamental, underlying causes of addiction. It enables you to shift from being a victim of addiction, to a position of empowerment. You can then make and adhere to wise and conscious choices about your behaviour.
The program is based on the fact that addiction is a learned behaviour, which can be 'unlearned' with the right understanding, strategies and support. This is true even for addictions that people often call 'chemical' addictions, such as nicotine or heroin.
Addictive tendencies are also more likely to be activated when the body and mind is 'out of balance'. A range of factors can cause this imbalance including physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, behavioural and environmental factors. Lifestyle factors such as diet, sleep patterns, work, relationships and living situation can also exacerbate these imbalances.
This can cause a diverse range of symptoms that arise when we get out of balance that are unique to your body/mind type and the degree of your imbalance. For example, a common symptom is feeling unsettled or restless with an overactive mind. This can include feelings of impatience, irritability, boredom or a feeling of emptiness or lack. The program will help you to recognise and understand what it means to be 'in' or 'out of balance' and how to restore and maintain a healthy balanced state.
The InSync Freedom from Addiction Program includes the following topics:
- understanding the origin of your pattern(s) of addictive behaviour
- 'unlearning' these behaviours, and replacing them with healthy alternatives
- learning how to balance and settle the body and mind, so that addictive urges cease to arise
- what to do when an addictive urge does arise
- the importance of a supportive environment and how to foster it
- strategies to support the body and mind during the transition away from addiction
- lifestyle and behaviour advice to keep you free from addiction
- overcoming 'chemical' addiction without withdrawal or substitutes (such as nicotine patches or methadone)
- understanding addiction from a comprehensive mind/body perspective
- the difference between habitual behaviour and addiction
- the damaging effects of addiction on a person and his or her life and relationships
- the many benefits of living free from addiction
- how to move ahead with life after overcoming a serious addiction
- how to help others with addiction
Contact us now to arrange your free initial 10 minute consultation
As serious addiction often leads to personal and relationship difficulties, the following InSync programs may also be helpful.
More information about addiction: