- How did the InSync Freedom from Anxiety Program develop?
- Learn more about anxiety
- What type of anxiety do you or your loved one suffer from?
- Experience the benefits of living without anxiety
- Is it a normal fear or do I have anxiety?
- What is a panic attack and how do I prevent one?
- How do I support others deal with anxiety
- Some quick tips now
How did the InSync Freedom from Anxiety Program develop?
The Program was developed by the Founder and Director of The InSync Institute, Kieran O'Callaghan. Kieran has developed and conducted transformative programs for thousands of individuals and organisations. For over 30 years he has worked with individuals; successfully coaching and supporting them in their search to experience greater levels of health, happiness and authentic success.
The InSync Freedom from Anxiety Program was developed over many years, drawing on broad knowledge and practical experience. The result is a program which is based on a comprehensive understanding of anxiety, and which has consistently achieved high levels of success. The Program has worked with hundreds of people, helping them to overcome various forms of anxiety.
Kieran is also one of Australia's most experienced meditation teachers. His work and study has enabled him to develop a deep understanding of the human mind and the mind/body connection, from Eastern and Western perspectives. Click here for a fuller profile on Kieran O'Callaghan.
To understand more about anxiety view our Freedom from Anxiety Program™