Yoga Teacher Training Course
“Friendly atmosphere, caring, kind people and a calm, peaceful and rejuvenating place to visit!”
CHOOSE THE TRAINING THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU…
InSync offers 3 levels of yoga teacher training: 200-hour, 350-hour and 500-hour training. The 200-hour training gives you the skills and competency to teach a variety of yoga classes and styles.
The 350-hour training is an extra 150 hours of training to give you a higher degree of competency, including meditation teacher training.
The 500-hour training builds on top of the 350-hour to give you, even more, skills in a variety of teaching environments.
Both 200-hour and 350-hour courses can be done in a concentrated way over 12 months or take up to 2 years to complete. Once you’ve completed the 350-hour course you’d be eligible to start the 500-hour course.
Our course is very practical and it is structured in a way that’s easy to understand and apply. You will be supported to develop the competency and confidence to teach yoga and to bring this powerful system of knowledge to others in an accessible, inspiring enjoyable and safe way.
Features of the course
- Combine online learning at your own pace with face-to-face training
- Get unlimited free yoga classes at our studio in Griffith for the duration of your course
- Choose from flexible payment plans to suit your budget
- Learn through an established and successful yoga school with over 12 years experience training yoga and meditation teachers
- Get personalized ongoing mentoring, online support and further training
- Grow in confidence and skill and bring out the best in yourself and others
- Experience high-quality teaching adapted to your needs with a lead trainer who has over 35 years teaching in the field
This course offers you a wonderful opportunity to not only accelerate your learning and experience of yoga but also gain the skills and confidence to bring this practice and wisdom to others.
Yoga can be a great physical and mental practice, but in a broader sense, it can also teach us how to live life more skillfully and bring out the best in our self and others.
What most people know as “yoga” in the West is only a very small part of what yoga really is.
Imagine being able to learn a discipline that teaches you everything from how to care for your body and keep it in top physical shape to how to enrich your experience of life and live life to the fullest.
The InSync Yoga Teacher Training Course has been designed to not only give you the skills and competency to teach yoga but also help you understand life more and gain a greater sense of meaning and purpose.
Learning to teach yoga can be a wonderful skill, but it’s not a mandatory part of this course. Many of our students have done the course mainly to deepen their understanding and practice of yoga. We give you the information and skills, what you do with it is up to you!
Our courses have been registered with Yoga Australia® for many years and are in the process of registering with Yoga Alliance® (Australia) International.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN…
- The practice of yoga and its related disciplines – to live life more skillfully
- How to teach a variety of styles of yoga – from gentle hatha yoga to dynamic Vinyasa
- How to structure and effectively teach a class. This includes the skill and sensitivity to tune into the varying needs of different people and adapt the approach accordingly
- How to adapt yoga to all ages and individual needs
- How to develop the communication, facilitation, learning and teaching skills to effectively share this wisdom
“When you finish this course you will be able to teach a range of yoga classes, from beginner through to intermediate level. With the 350-hour training you’ll also be able to teach a range of meditation techniques in an individual and group environment.” Kieran O’Callaghan (Primary Course Teacher)
InSync also offers various training options for you to choose from.
If you are just looking to deepen your knowledge and training in yoga you can do any of our online or face-to-face training modules. These modules form part of our teacher yoga training course (below) but can be done as stand-alone modules as well. Please contact us for the full list of available training modules.