community. Sign Up here
- Do you, a friend or loved one have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Do you have poor quality sleep that is not refreshing?
- Are you sleeping too much, or irregularly?
- Do you rely on medication in order to sleep?
Experience more restful and satisfying sleep the InSync Way
Based on time honoured yogic wisdom and a holistic approach to sleep management, the InSync Restful Sleep Program™ will help you establish healthy sleep patterns and enjoy deep, revitalising sleep, regardless of your sleep difficulties.
Overcoming sleep difficulties and enjoying the right amount of sound, natural sleep on a regular basis has many benefits including:
- More vitality and energy
- A heightened feeling of well-being and ease
- More alertness, focus and mental stamina
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Quicker reflexes
- Optimal immune system function
The InSync Restful Sleep Program™
The InSync Restful Sleep Program is a holistic approach which considers all aspects of a person and their lifestyle. It is a complete mind/body approach. Whether you have difficulties falling asleep, wake easily and can't get back to sleep, or suffer from general sleep deprivation, this program can help you.
The program is based on the fact that natural, restorative sleep occurs only when the mind and body become deeply settled, and that they must both be well-balanced on several levels in order to settle. The program helps you understand what it means to be 'well-balanced' and how to restore and maintain this balance. This natural, drug-free approach is suitable for everyone and can provide a real long term solution to sleeping problems.
The InSync Restful Sleep Program includes the following topics:
- What to do when the mind won't 'switch off'
- Relaxation techniques to help you sleep
- An overview of mind and body function, in regard to sleep
- Understanding your unique mind/body type and how to support its sleep needs
- Lifestyle and behavior advice to balance and settle the body and mind in the following areas:
- diet, exercise, work and recreation
- daily and seasonal rhythms and routines
- the influence of the breath on relaxation and sleep
- creating a supportive sleep environment
- how to prepare for bed
- dealing with sleep difficulties involving a partner
- how to handle external factors that disrupt your sleep
- activities or habits that can jeopardise sleep
- the types and causes of sleep difficulty
- the effects of too little or too much sleep
- how to support others with sleep difficulties
Contact us now to arrange your free initial 10 minute consultation
Find out more about insomnia here: