Learn to meditate and realize your full potential.
This program has been carefully designed to teach you the most practical and effective mindfulness & meditation techniques and help you experience immediate benefits in your life.
Starting Tuesday, 6 February 2018 for 5 sessions, from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
Learn how to meditate:
This course offers an introduction to meditation and mindfulness. Learn how to establish an effective meditation practice in a supported and practical way.
What will I learn?
- Develop your own meditation and mindfulness practice.
- Learn about the principles of meditation and how to use them to improve different areas of your life.
- Discover how to improve your sleep and wake up feeling more rested and refreshed.
- Learn tools and techniques to reduce anxiety, stress, and anger.
Requirements for the course
This course is suitable if you are new to meditation or looking to deepen your practice and knowledge. The only requirement for this course is the desire to explore meditation and experience greater health, happiness, and peace of mind.
Whether you’ve tried meditation before and it hasn’t worked or has never done meditation in the past, this program and its techniques will provide immense benefit. You’ll learn how to establish your own meditation practice and how to get the most from this ancient yet powerful knowledge in a structured and supported way.
The InSync Meditation & Mindfulness Program 1 combines the very best insights of scientific and medical research with the wisdom of the world’s great meditation traditions and practices in an accessible and enjoyable way.
The techniques taught in this program can work for everyone and require no belief or lifestyle change.
Each session will include some theory behind the principles of meditation as well as some seated meditation and other practical relaxation and breathing exercises that can help with the reduction of stress both at work and at home.
You’ll not only feel better in your body and mind, you’ll also find other aspects of your life will improve as well, including relationships, work, and family life.
Learn how to relax and be at your best:
Our structured course will also teach you how to immediately create a calm and relaxed state in stressful situations with simple yet highly effective techniques.
You’ll learn about the mind/body connection and how to use it to quickly shift your state of mind and body. This will greatly improve your ability to respond to all types of stressful and challenging situations.
Why choose us?
Our program has been designed and shaped by thousands of hours teaching individuals, including athletes, performing artists, executives, educators, and groups. You can also expect to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of mindfulness and meditation and the principles that underlie them
- Learn how to establish a strong and regular personal practice
- Get easy access to guided practices to fast track your experience and learning
- Understand how to bring more happiness, well-being, and success in all areas of life
- Get extra support, mentoring and development opportunities if you choose
Anyone can do it!
Connect with others and get ongoing support
What’s most important to us is that you establish a strong personal practice to ensure the benefits of meditation are not only sustained but increased over time.
Upon completion of the program, you’ll have access to the InSync Mastermind Meditation Group. Here you’ll be able to join like-minded people and access a wealth of content and information including other guided audio practices, useful tips and information and more. You’ll also be able to join weekly online group meditation sessions.
These regular group sessions can really strengthen and stabilize your practice. Research supports meditators’ experience that group meditation practice is even more powerful and acts as a fertilizer for our growth. These sessions also help you deepen your understanding and experience and can provide an opportunity to answer your questions.
The Program at our location includes:
- Evening or afternoon classes at our location in Griffith, Canberra was given by an InSync trained meditation and mindfulness teacher.
- Links to downloadable audio meditation.
- Support materials such downloadable audio files with guided meditations and class summaries with further readings.
- Free access to weekly led group meditations to support and strengthen your practice (1 month).
- Extra personal support and guidance (if you choose).
- Free access to the online InSync Meditation Mastermind Group (1 month).
Course investment: $395