“If you look for more control and more patience in stressful situations, meditation is the best way and I recommend this course.”
Learn to meditate and realise your full potential.
This program has been carefully designed to teach you the most practical and effective mindfulness & meditation techniques and help you experience immediate benefits in your life.
Starting Wednesday, 28 June for 5 sessions, from 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
The techniques taught in this program can work for everyone and require no belief or lifestyle change. Whether you’ve tried meditation before and it hasn’t worked or have never never done meditation before, this program and its techniques are sure to work for you.
You’ll not only feel better in your body and mind, you might also find other aspects of your life will improve as well, including relationships, work and family life.
Learn how to relax and be your best
Our structured course will also teach you how to immediately create a calm and relaxed state in stressful situations with simple yet highly effective techniques. You’ll learn about the mind/body connection and how to use it to quickly shift your state of mind and body. This will greatly improve your ability to respond to all types of stressful and challenging situations.
Why choose us?
Our program has been designed and shaped by thousands of hours teaching individuals, including athletes, performing artists, executives, educators and groups. You can also expect to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of mindfulness and meditation and the principles that underlie them
- Learn how to establish a strong and regular personal practice
- Get easy access to guided practices to fast track your experience and learning
- Understand how to bring more happiness, wellbeing and success to all areas of life
- Get extra support, mentoring and development opportunities if you choose
Anyone can do it!
Connect with others and get ongoing support
What’s most important to us is that you establish a strong personal practice to ensure the benefits of meditation are not only sustained but increased over time.
Upon completion of the program you’ll have access to the InSync Mastermind Meditation Group. Here you’ll be able to join like minded people and access a wealth of content and information including other guided audio practices, useful tips and information and more. You’ll also be able to join weekly online group meditation sessions.
These regular group sessions can really strengthen and stabilise your practice. Research supports meditators’ experience that group meditation practice is even more powerful and acts as a fertiliser for our growth. These sessions also help you deepen your understanding and experience and can provide an opportunity to answer your questions.
The Program at our location includes:
- Evening or afternoon classes at our location in Griffith, Canberra given by an InSync trained meditation and mindfulness teacher
- Links to downloadable audio meditation
- Support materials such downloadable audio files with guided meditations and class summaries with further readings
- Free access to weekly led group meditations to support and strengthen your practice (1 month)
- Extra personal support and guidance (if you choose)
- Free access to the online InSync Meditation Mastermind Group (1 month)
Course investment: $395