community Sign Up here
Discover InSync Yoga™
- Develop your body and mind
- improve flexibility and strength
- feel more focused, relaxed and centred
If you can move a finger, you can do InSync Yoga!
At InSync we strongly believe that yoga should be for everyone, regardless of your age or fitness level. That's why we have designed our classes to suit a wide variety of needs. Whether you're looking for a class to stretch, increase flexibility and relax or a stronger more dynamic class to increase strength and fitness, InSync has an option that's right for you.
Yoga classes offered at InSync
General Well-being Yoga™ - a general class suitable for everyone, including beginners. This class will help you develop a personal yoga practice as a regular and natural feature of your life. You don't need to be fit or supple to gain immediate benefit.
InSync Power Yoga™ - a more challenging class, for anyone looking for a yoga practice that builds strength and flexibility and offers great opportunities to improve structural alignment. Skiers, athletes, dancers etc will find it of particular value.
InSync Yoga Care For Back, Neck and Joints™ - a general wellbeing class with a therapeutic emphasis on learning how to care for these key areas of your body. New series starting soon! Click here for details
InSync Sacred Yoga™ - a general well-being yoga class with a spiritual focus, for those who wish to bring a greater sense of sacredness into their daily life and yoga practice.
InSync Pre-natal Yoga™ - a class designed to offer expectant mothers and their babies a nurturing and supportive well-being program. Click here to find out more about this class.
InSync Workplace/Organisation Yoga™ - we can provide yoga classes to suit your needs in the workplace. A fun way to develop team energy, improve effectiveness and bring more enthusiasm to the workplace.
|Please note: All classes at InSync will finish 5 minutes prior to the following one to allow students to make a smooth transition.|
Before attending your first class
- Please arrive a few minutes before your class to sort out payment:
- If you're buying a 10 class pass, please arrange this with the office during office hours (Mon-Fri 10am-6pm and Sat 9:30am-12:30pm). You can see us directly or call us on 6260 6666
- If you're paying casually for the class, you can arrange this directly with the teacher (only cash accepted for casual visits).
- On class entry fill out the attendance sheet form located on the table inside the studio and place the money or your class pass on the table for the teacher. Download the full class procedure list here
- Mats are provided if necessary however we recommend bringing your own mat if you have one
- You do not need to book for your class. Just turn up a few minutes before the class to finalise payment and then you can enter the class
- Click here to complete your Yoga Class Enrolment Form to enter the class
View our class timetable here
View our Pricing Structure here
Take your Yoga to the next level!
Yoga classes are an excellent way to get fit and stay healthy, however at InSync we also provide a strong foundation for those wanting to develop their practice further and learn more about the true benefits of Yoga. So if you want to establish a wonderful home practice and/or develop yoga more fully, we have individualised programs to support you.
Yoga coaching is designed to address your personal needs and to accelerate your development with yoga. At InSync we offer a personalised form of Yoga coaching to get the most out of your yoga and build a strong flourishing practice that’s right for you. Call the Institute to book your free 15 minute assessment. Contact us here
What is InSync Yoga?
InSync Yoga™ is a complete approach to the development of mind, body and spirit with a strong emphasis on adapting to the unique and changing needs of the individual.
The InSync Yoga™ method draws upon the treasures of classical yoga as described in texts such as the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and in a contemporary way makes the benefits of yoga accessible to everyone.
As well as developing your strength, flexibility and general well-being, InSync Yoga™ can help you learn to tune in and listen to your body to give it the appropriate support and nurturing it requires.
Teachers of InSync Yoga™ teach a range and variety of classes to suit varying needs and also provide individual yoga coaching.
"If you can move a finger, you can get the benefits of yoga"
Many people think they can't do yoga because they are not flexible enough, too overweight or not strong enough. However, these are precise reasons to take action to start InSync Yoga™ now. It can help you move forward regardless of your starting point. whatever your state. Attending classes will also help you to develop a personal yoga practice as a regular and natural feature of your life.
Whether you're just after strength, flexibility or health benefits or you want to realise the full potential of your body mind and spirit, InSync Yoga™ can help you.
Why practice InSync Yoga?
Benefits of regular yoga include:
- increased fitness, energy and vitality
- enhanced strength, flexibility and balance
- stress release and relaxation habits
- improved breathing
- more restful sleep
- improved clarity, focus and awareness
- greater peace, joy and well-being
- helping to overcome unhealthy lifestyle habits