Attending your first class
Whether you’re an absolute beginner or very experienced, you’ll find a class that’s right for you. Our teachers are thoroughly trained and able to adapt to your needs. Most of our classes can be attended casually, however, we do ask that you book before attending. Please check our class list to find a suitable class for you.
Read below to find out how to attend your first class:
- Before attending your first class please click here to register. Once you register you can book for classes from our class schedule.
- Upon arrival, let the instructor know you are new and if you have any injuries, medical conditions or other needs.
- If you have a medical condition, check with your doctor before attending a yoga class.
- Ideally come either before a meal or at least 2 hours after and make sure you’re well hydrated.
- Wear clothes in which you can comfortably stretch and move with flexibility.
- Bring a yoga mat if possible, however, we do lend mats if needed. A towel is optional but not required.
- If this is your first time doing yoga, ask the teacher to give you a couple of blocks. These can assist you in some of the poses.