“Despite being very busy at work I have been able to approach each day in a positive way and have just got on with my work without the usual stress and anxiety. I have felt calm and very relaxed and have been able to get to sleep immediately.”
Learn to meditate and realise your full potential.
This program has been carefully designed to teach you the most practical and effective mindfulness & meditation techniques and help you experience immediate benefits in your life.
Starting Tuesday, 12 March 2019 for 5 sessions, from 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
Learn how to meditate:
This course offers an introduction to meditation and mindfulness. Learn how to establish an effective meditation practice in a supported and practical way.
What will I learn?
- Develop your own meditation and mindfulness practice.
- Learn about the principles of meditation and how to use them to improve different areas of your life.
- Discover how to improve your sleep and wake up feeling more rested and refreshed.
- Learn tools and techniques to reduce anxiety, stress, and anger.
Requirements for the course
This course is suitable if you are new to meditation, a yoga student wanting to take the next step or someone looking to deepen your practice and knowledge. The only requirement for this course is the desire to explore meditation and experience greater health, happiness, and peace of mind.
The InSync Meditation & Mindfulness Program 1 combines insights of scientific and medical research with the wisdom of the world’s great meditation traditions and practices in an accessible and enjoyable way.
The techniques taught in this program can work for everyone and require no belief or lifestyle change.
Each session will include some theory behind the principles of meditation as well as some seated meditation and other practical relaxation and breathing exercises that can help with the reduction of stress both at work and at home.
Connect with others and get ongoing support
Upon completion of the program, you’ll have access to the InSync Mastermind Meditation Group. Here you’ll be able to join like-minded people and access a wealth of content and information including other guided audio practices, useful tips and information and more. You’ll also be able to join weekly online group meditation sessions.
The Program includes:
- Evening or afternoon classes at our location in Griffith, Canberra given by an InSync trained meditation and mindfulness teacher.
- Support materials such downloadable audio files with guided meditations and class summaries.
- Free access to weekly led group meditations to support and strengthen your practice (1 month).
- Extra personal support and guidance (if you choose).
- Free access to the online InSync Meditation Mastermind Group (1 month).
Course investment: $395